
Happy Happy birthday to the best brother I could ask for!! You have always had my back, and even though we are almost 10 years apart, you are one of my best friends. We are POLAR opposites, but when we are together we have so much fun "harassing" and "teasing" each other. Thank you so much for all that you have done for me, and you have been my "rock" this year. I have no idea how I would have gotten through Dad's death, moving, and all the craziness with out you. I am such a blessed girl to have you in my life, and I LOVE YOU! Sledding on rubbermaid containers, movie making at AMC, burping contests with Richard, talking in dog voices, our love for AC/DC, arena football, laughing at/with Mom, putting together 1000 Ikea items, throwing mattresses off the 2nd floor, you hating every guy I dated except for Nathan, betting me $5 to jump in the pool in January, performing "surgery" on your back, raiding Christmas cookies, so many more memories.....I just can't type them all....I love ya big brother!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment