

Wesley is really into the show "Caillou." Personally I hate it...the child's voice is so annoying, but Wesley loves it, and there is nothing "bad" in the show. Caillou has a baby sister named "Rosie" Wesley talks about Rosie a lot, and says he has a baby sister. ( I am not sure if this is an imaginary friend, or what) When we got the new car seat, his old car seat was in the Garage, and he was sitting in it, and said "This car seat is for my sister Rosie." I just laughed, but he talks about her a lot. So yesterday we were driving to the mall. My Grandma, Mom and I were in the car. Wesley brought up Rosie. My Grandma asked him " Well, what if you have a baby brother, what will you call him?" Wesley said "Wesley. I will be big Wesley, and then we will have little brother Wesley." I swear...where does he come up with this stuff?!

No comments:
Post a Comment