Saturday, we got up, and went Strawberry picking. It was so pretty out, we decided to pick strawberries and go out to lunch. We were also driving around Athens looking for a "Wii Fit" but we couldn't find one, so I guess I am going to have to order it from Amazon or ebay! Nathan is "itching" to get it- but we can't find one! That afternoon, my SIL, Anna and brother, Nelson came over. We played cards with my Mom and Grandma and then had a fire outside. They stayed over, and we all BBQed on Sunday....and I made the yummiest stuffed potatoes EVER! We also had a hearts tournament Sunday...Nelson kicked our butts....oh well...whats new?!
Today we got some projects done around the house. Like mowing, and touching up paint, and organizing our bathroom. We've almost been here
for a year! How crazy is that?! I am trying to keep our paint looking nice, so I have been really careful about washing the walls, and touching up spots when they need it. We also had a BBQ this afternoon with our good friends, Sara and Erik, who I have known since high school. Sara was a huge help to all of us when we were moving here. Also, our neighbors Abby and Syd came over too. The kids had fun chasing each other and playing, and we all had fun eating and talking. Sara and Abby are both pregnant, and they are both having boys, and are due about a month apart. So it was fun hearing their stories and stuff going on with their pregnancy. I love it- I am going to have TWO babies to "hog" and love on by the end of the summer!! I am totally going to get my baby fix through them...not quite ready for number two just yet....

No comments:
Post a Comment