Friday, May 16, 2008

Wesley's surgery...finally over!


Thanks so much for your thoughts and prayers! Wesley's surgery went wonderful this morning. He had a rough time when he came out of anthesia, because he was in pain and confused, but about a half an hour later- he was fine. He's eating popsicles like crazy! Within an hour after surgery, he was bossing the nurse around to bring him popsicles. A red one...and he'd eat it, then want a purple one...eat it, then want a Orange one....it was cute! Funny thing is- I think he cried the hardest is when he had to change in to the gown. We bought him new Thomas pj's for his surgery, and he didn't want to take them off :) The nurses and Doctors were so amazed on how well he was doing, and could not get over that he was only 2 (size wise, and maturity wise). Our nurse was so great, I might write a letter to ARH and tell them how wonderful she was. To my Georgia peeps- if you need outpatient surgery- wow, that place is AMAZING!!




We are going to spend the weekend resting, watching movies, and eating junk food. Nathan is off Monday and Tuesday, and I am so thankful.


And NOOOO...I didn't take pictures of his tonsils...lol...

but the Dr said they were the size of silver dollars- which is big...I guess?! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment