I had a great mother's day this year! Having a fun day with family, and laughing is the best way to spend holidays! Its also fun having my Grandma and Grandpa around to spend these holidays with. I got to sleep in, which is wonderful, Nathan and I went out for a nice dinner last night, and we had brunch at my Mom's this morning. This afternoon the weather was gorgeous, so we grilled out, and did spa treatments on our feet. Tonight, we played games, and Mario Kart on the Wii. We also celebrated my brother's birthday. Nathan got me my plane ticket to Orlando, and a pedi for Mother's day. I kept telling him he didn't need to get me anything, since he really does a great job spoiling me through out the year! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family!!It really is the greatest gift of all!
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment