
Today was "Doughnuts with Dad" at Wesley's school. He was so excited to have his Daddy take him to school, and have breakfast with him! All morning he kept saying "I get nonuts with Daddy." Its hard to believe that there are only 2 weeks left until school is out! My little boy is growing up to fast! I am so happy that we sent Wes to preschool this year. It has done so much for him socially. He loves going to school now! I am sure he's going to miss it this summer! I still haven't decided if I am going to put him in the two's or three's next year. Since he has a late birthday, he'll be 3 in November. So he misses the Sept 1st cut off date. The director seems to think that he can handle the older class.....but I am not sure that I want him too. Plus I know a lot of children and Mom's that are going to be in his 2 year old class next year, not to mention the friends he has made in this class this year. Ugh...decisions, decisions!

No comments:
Post a Comment