A few of my blog fans (hahaha:) have emailed and asked about Wesley's health. So far he is doing wonderful! We have seen a huge difference in his health, sleep and appetite since the surgery. I can not believe how quiet he breathes now! Before we could hear him loud and clear over the baby monitor, and now its totally quiet. There are times that I put my hand on him when he is sleeping, because he is so quiet!He's basically back to his old self! Playing, talking, and running around all over the place! I decided to post pone potty training to next week. My Aunt is in town, and we have been busy doing things. Also, we are hosting a church BBQ at our house Saturday, so I have been preoccupied getting ready for that. Just shopping, and getting our backyard ready. The Saturday after that, I am hosting a Girls Night In for all the ladies at my church....so needless to say- I have a lot going on! :)
Nathan has sorta some news....he was asked to be on the Finance Committee at our Church. He's really excited, and I am happy for him. I'll have to blog about our cute church sometime soon. We really love it!
Also, to my blog fans (another hahaha), its impossible for me to post everyday. I try, and usually if I have two posts in one day, I delay the posting to the next day....but I try my best. I appreciate your interest.....but I just can't find the time or desire to write everyday! :) But if I don't post- it doesn't mean something has happened to me....just bogged down with life! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment