Its been a busy week! But- my baby is back to being his good obedient self- so I am thankful for that! For some reason when I am going on vacation, I go crazy around my house, cleaning and organizing. I have been cleaning non stop since yesterday. I am not sure why I have such an urge to clean, I guess its nice to know that I am coming back to a clean house! So today after I went grocery shopping, I cleaned the carpets in the house, and basically washed anything that was not nailed down.
Its going to be a busy weekend...so don't expect to hear much from me. Tomorrow morning I have to get up crazy early to drive my Mom to the airport. Then we are going to Ikea, and going shopping in Atlanta. Thanks to my Grandma- for running my yard sale tomorrow (she volunteered!). Our neighborhood is having a sale, so we wanted to definitely do it this weekend to take advantage of all the traffic coming in for other sales. Saturday night we are going to go to Downtown Jefferson's 4th of July celebration. Sunday I have a million things to do at church. Monday -I might collapse from this weekend (ha ha). Actually we are expecting some friends from Orlando- which I am so excited to see them! Monday is our last softball game- praise the LORD! Last night I had to play CATCHER! Yes- me as catcher...jeez. It was pretty funny because I refused to stand too close to the plate, so I stood behind the umpire- and made the umpire throw the balls back for me. Also, I made sure the pitcher would come and cover home if anyone was coming! I don't care how much they beg me...I am not playing next year! I did manage to get a good hit, and got on base. We lost......um....you know scores aren't that important.....ok... ok.....I'll tell you...25-1....yup...LOL.
Have a great weekend! My prayers are with all my friends and family who are traveling this week and next weekend! God bless the "You 5 A!!! " (haha :)
Friday, June 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment