Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Family update

I've been writing a lot about my thoughts lately. Some of them are entries I started to write a while back, and I have saved them as drafts until I was ready to publish them. Some of them are just things that were on my heart, and I decided to write about it. I have neglected updating you on my pride and joy! These are just a few pictures from this week.

Monday we had a play date swimming with our good friends! Wesley is such a fish! He loves swimming, and water. The little stinker pants thought it would funny to dump a bucket of water on his friend Ryan's head! Sometimes he doesn't realize that not everyone likes water as much as him! His new trick- jumping in from the sides!A few times he went totally under, and thought it was so funny! I need to get him into swim lessons- ASAP!


On Tuesday we went out with my Mom and Grandma. Tuesdays and Wednesdays are our days to hang out and go places with them. We were going to go see a free movie, but it was filled up! So we walked around the outlets, found some awesome sales at OshKosh and Carters (stocked up on baby gifts!) and found a great discounted Christian bookstore! Here he is riding the horse in front of the store. He got to ride it twice since his Grammy's spoil him. I am thankful because I got to dig through the OshKosh sale a bit longer. I also shopped that day with out the stroller- wow, my baby is getting big! I am selling my good Graco stroller in our Garage sale on Saturday! I'm sad to part with it, we just don't need it anymore! I sold the infant seat because we just didn't have room for all that stuff when we moved....so me being as OCD as I am....when (and IF...haha) we have another baby, I'll just have to get a new one, so that everything matches! I am hoping it goes to a good family that needs it!


Don't you love Wesley's hat? Haha...he calls it his "U 5 A" Hat- Yes thats "You Five A" It actually says "USA" But he is mistaken the "S" for a the number 5...pretty funny! He is doing great with his numbers and letters. He can name all of his letters, and his numbers 1-10. Ice Cream Sandwiches seems to be his favorite summer time treat. He asks for "Brown cookie Ice cream" all the time now. Before all he wanted was "white" ice cream.



Today we went Toys R Us. I had a coupon for a free Thomas the Train figure. Which is awesome....because they are like $12.99 a train! So, Wes was so happy that he got to get a new train! He picked Rosie. He calls her the Mommy train because she is "pretty like Mommy." Yea...I don't know. He still wants a sister named Rosie. My Baby loves Thomas! Its amazing, there are about 40 of those trains, and Wes knows all of their names and can tell them all apart. I'm slowly learning them...lol..Afterwards we all went to the Mall of Georgia, had lunch and played at the "sprayground."

I am so glad I have a busy week next week with company coming, or I'd be missing my Mommy! She's leaving Saturday to go to Chicago for a week. We already made plans, and we have friends visiting, so we are going along with her. Which is probably good, because she is spending her other vacations with us...lol...Its weird because I am not going to see her for two whole weeks! Wah!

No comments:

Post a Comment