Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sunday Post....

I am getting a kick out of hearing people comment on my blog. Its funny, because though there is a comment button, mostly everyone emails me. Anyway, my good friend Jen from O-town said that she loves it because she feels like it gives us a chance to talk everyday. But I do all the talking. Well, that and it gives her something to read while at work! :) So, here's my Sunday Post. When I first got a blog...I thought...hmmm....what in the heck will I write about? I mean, I have Wesley stories, but you know, after awhile, that gets boring. I am surprised at the "mix" of stuff I have posted on here. Its sorta like a diary. But I don't tell secrets. Really, I don't!


Saturday night was good. I hosted a "Ladies Night" at the house. I had 15 people come, and we had a blast playing BUNCO! Saturday during the day, we stayed home. My cousins Mike and Margarita came over to celebrate his daughter's 16th birthday. That was fun....and of course we played Wii! Wesley has taken to the Wii. It is so cute. He says " I play Wii!" We even found him his own "fit box" to stand on :)


Nathan had a good father's day. We had a nice breakfast, went to church, and had Nelson and Anna over. My Pastor asked me to Plan/Lead VBS at my church. I am probably going to do it. I'm excited to get back into the Children's Ministry again. I really do miss it, especially the big events. I loved planning VBS! We are about half way through with Financial Peace University. I am ready to have our Sunday nights back!! Something about Sunday nights to me, I like being home. Sunday is that day of rest, where after church you have lunch, and nap and hang out all day....BBQ a few steaks, have a few glasses of wine.....and just chill! Though I like the class, I am just ready to have my Sunday's back!


So....for my loyal readers, I hope this updates you enough until next time. I gotta hit the sack. Wes has an 8:30 ENT appointment in Athens tomorrow (blah!). My Grandma is going to ride with me, and we are going to go shopping (yay) after. I am going to get a sewing machine, and she is going to teach me how to sew!! (double yay!) I am excited. I think my first project is going to be skirts. I got a book about making skirts, and I think I can pull it off! I'll keep ya updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment