skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Look at my umbrella...ella...ella....eh...eh....eh...ehhhhh
Ok, so I know I am a big goofball- but I am sooooo excited for my new umbrella for our back patio!! I lOVE it!! I have been wanting one for awhile now, and I finally got it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nathan and Libby
Wesley Scott
Allison Laura
Our Family Pictures (Password Protected)
http://www.kodakgallery.com/christiansenfamily
Our Church
Blog Archive
►
2011
(12)
►
May
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(8)
►
2010
(36)
►
December
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(4)
►
2009
(139)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(20)
►
February
(19)
►
January
(15)
▼
2008
(202)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(19)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(28)
►
August
(28)
►
July
(23)
▼
June
(35)
1939's test for Husbands and wives
Ikeaness and Freedom Fest Jefferson
ahhhh!
Family update
June 25th- Prayer anf Fast day for World Hunger
Shine
Do you have a song?
Anna and I on Saturday!
Sorry- its been a few days
Its been one of those days.
How did I get so busy?!
Do you want Peace or Drama?
My Beautiful Baby boy....
Vera Bradley
ENT appointment and Mommy Mishaps....
Sunday Post....
Nerd alert.....
Our House
Sleep
Kodak Site
Potty training day 3....
Happy Father's Day
2nd day!
Curves!
Potty training update....
I think I'm in love!
Go Wesley....GO!
Books
Guess what...its "Potty" Time!!
Wesley's health and other happenings
What can a penny buy you these days?! THIS!
Spread the love, and make this cake!
Softball
What a busy weekend!
Look at my umbrella...ella...ella....eh...eh....eh...
►
May
(31)
►
April
(7)
No comments:
Post a Comment