I've warned ya...Nerd alert...nerd alert :) Nathan loves video games. Which is fine with me. I'd rather Nathan have the "gaming" hobby rather than some other hobbies that I know of. He's content staying home on a Friday night playing his video games. Well, thats exactly what we did Friday night. We downloaded the old school Super Mario Brothers 3 (for the orginal nintendo) on our Wii (isn't cool that you can do that?!) and played Super Mario Brothers all night! We ordered pizza, got some beer, and played until 2 am! :) I am not really into video games that much, but I love me some Super Mario Brothers!!! My thumbs are bruised from playing so much!
At one point I looked at Nathan and said " We might be the biggest nerds...ever..." He laughed and said "Good thing we've got each other!! "
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment