Thursday, June 19, 2008

How did I get so busy?!

I keep asking myself that. It seems like we have a lot going on-especially in July. Like I mentioned before, we are hitting the beach for 12 days, before that some friends from Fl are visiting on the 1st and 2nd. We are also going to North Carolina for a long weekend to see Thomas the Tank engine! On top of all this running around- I decided to take on VBS! I know I can do it with my eyes closed. This will be my 5th VBS to plan....and I am used to planning it for 400 plus kids, 100 plus Junior Counselors, and over 200 volunteers.....this VBS is for 50 kids...piece of cake! I still have shopping and planning to do, and getting volunteers, but I am not too worried about it! So...if you don't hear from me as often....you know why!

No comments:

Post a Comment