Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Vera Bradley

As most of you know, I might be Vera's biggest fan. I love these purses! I love Paisley anything. Yesterday I got a post card from my Vera Bradley shop in downtown Jefferson, telling me to stop by and see the new Fall 2008 Vera Bradley Line, and register to win one of 4 Vera Bags!! So I jumped in to my Van, and went straight down there, dragging My Mom and my Grandma, and making them register for the drawing too.....and I made them swear they'll give the bag to me if they win (hahaha...just kidding. Sorta.) Anyway, Wes was asleep before I went down to the store, and I was JUST DYING to see the new prints, so I googled it, and searched high and low, and nobody had the new prints online....so I took my camera to the shop!! Here they are! I wish I knew the names, but I was just so excited, I didn't think to look at the names!! AHHHH!! I hope I win!!!! I especially want that black one with the bright colored flowers. I was hoping they'd have some more Paisley prints rather than flowers, but these are mostly flowery!!

No comments:

Post a Comment