Really I should have set the standard low, and not give into your pleas to post everyday:) I just can't- especially on weekends. I hardly get a minute on the weekends to check my mail, and social sites! So here's whats up with us.
Its been a busy weekend! Mostly of projects around the house. I have stuff going on or will be out of town from now until Mid August, so we needed a weekend to get stuff done! Nathan got the garage organized and both lawns mowed (he mows my Moms). We also got our garage sale stuff ready and I got all of Wesley's winter clothes ready for a consignment sale here in town! Whew, it was a task! I still don't have them tagged because I didn't get my seller code, but at least they are hung, and ironed, and ready to be tagged! I am selling 18 pairs of 3t pajamas, 36 winter/fall shirts, 16 pairs of jeans/pants, 7 jackets and 10 pairs of shoes. I sold Wesley's spring clothing at this sale in March and did very well! My MIL has awesome shopping near her house, and they have a great Gymboree, Gap, and Children's place outlet. Usually I buy all of Wesley's clothes a season ahead. So when I got the money from selling Wesley's spring stuff, I bought his Fall/winter clothes. If you shop at the right times you hit really good sales, and get stuff they are basically giving away! So, after this sale, I will go and get Wesley's spring and summer clothes for next year at the outlets. If you live in the area, here's a link to the sale. Its WONDERFUL! If you sell at the sale, you get pre admission to shop earlier before its open to the public. I always find great stuff at this sale! http://www.lpkidssale.com/
We finally got some more plans in place as far as vacations! Its been tricky getting everything figured out, but I think we did! We fly out of Atlanta 4th of July morning, and get to Pensacola Beach by 9am! We are flying back on July 12th. I'm so excited to go to the beach and RELAX!! We also rented a cabin at the end of July in North Carolina with some friends, and we are going to go see Thomas the tank engine! We are still planning on hitting the Georgia beach in October, and hopefully seeing some family in September!
On top of this, I took on planning our church's VBS. Exciting! I love it, and got a lot of shopping done yesterday! My Pastor has given me full creative reign on this, and even let me pick the curriculum. So, I picked this.....http://vbs.lifeway.com/vbs2008/clubVBS/ It is so cute, and I am just loving reading through the Bible stories, and all the great ideas!! Next weekend Anna and I are making a big Ikea trip (woo hoo!), and then painting backdrops for the tents.
Wesley's potty training is doing good. We didn't have any accidents this weekend! And I finally found something to help us potty in public! Last night when Nathan and I were on our date night, we stopped at Babies R Us (I know...its like our favorite date spot..lol) and I was looking for potty training on the go supplies- and found this little seat that folds up! You better believe I got tons of Clorox wipes to go too!!!

Saturday night Nathan and I had a great date night. We went to dinner and to the mall. I am again, so thankful for my Mom, and that she is so willing to watch Wes while we go out. It is so nice to have that time together and talk uninterrupted, shop hand in hand, and eat dinner at our own pace. My Mom is leaving for Chicago next Saturday, and I won't see her for TWO whole weeks after that! I don't know what I am going to do! I am going to miss seeing her everyday!
Ok, that's my update! I gotta go get some stuff done around the house, and get things ready for a swim playdate tomorrow!

No comments:
Post a Comment