Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Curves!

I have been going to Curves for almost a year now. I love it! I love getting a total work out (cardio, strength, and tone) in 40 minutes....and you only have to go 3x a week! Its perfect, and I have seen some great results! I am about to hit my 100th workout...GO ME! I have lost over 25 pounds with curves...my "Wesley weight!" Also, I have toned enough that I feel good in a bikini again. Not great in a bikini...but good :) My Mom and I usually go together which is nice too! We are also going to start walking at nights together. I'd like to lose another 15 pounds, and tone up a bit. I'm content where I am now (especially since I have lost 60 pounds in 2.5 years!), but I think health wise, I'd like to trim some fat.
I promise, with my next baby, I will NOT gain that much weight. What a mistake! I for some reason thought it would melt right off...nope! Oh well.....live and learn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment