We went to Build a bear today....and Wesley picked out a Koala Bear. He got to go because he gave up all of his "Binkies." He gave them to my friend Abby's baby on Thursday, and is doing great. He's been wanting to go to build a bear for some time, but I told him only big boys who don't use binkies get to go....and that worked! So today we went to Build a Bear! He named it Binkie himself! He's quite fond of it actually! After Build a Bear we hit our "usual" spots at the mall -playground, video screen, carousel, fountain, escalator, elevator, Starbucks, Ann Taylor Loft, Riding quarter suckers- I swear we have this whole routine down- when we were done, we all went out to dinner at Mimi's Cafe. We had this restaurant in Florida, but we had never gone...but I have to say it was really good!Its been a great day! I wish Nathan could stay home everyday with us. My Pastor came over early this morning so we could discuss Children's ministry stuff. I am going to have my hands full with it all until I get a good "groove" down. I have a lot of responsibility! I'm very excited though...and I am actually off to go start writing the curriculum for this Sunday!

No comments:
Post a Comment