I hate carpet......hate it, hate it....so eventually I would like to have all of the floors redone with either Carpet or tile, but when you are paying cash....you can only do a little bit at a time! The builders put vinyl flooring on our Bathrooms and kitchen, and we would like that to be tile only one day. We got the kitchen tiled last September because when the painters were painting our house, they ripped the vinyl when they moved the refrigerator. So, since that floor was getting pulled up and replaced, we decided to pay the extra money and just have them do tile. I am so glad we did! I love my kitchen floors!! Now, I love my living room floors!! The hardwood matches the wood in the foyer, and we had the hardwood go all the way to the hallway that leads to the bathroom. We were thinking about doing the playroom this time, but decided to wait. I think I am going to wait until this next baby is older so, that it will have a soft place to play and crawl. Plus, I would like to eventually move the downstairs playroom to our loft area, and have the playroom turned into a den or living room. Probably a few years down the road! Here are some pictures.........

No comments:
Post a Comment