For those who has asked about it....the Lake Lure album is FINALLY UP at Kodak! YAY! We were having issues with it, and finally Kodak got it figured out! So....you can go laugh at my Dirty Dancing pictures!
Our morning started off NUTS here! At about 5 am, our fire alarm went off! Nathan jumped out of bed (FYI- If there is really a fire, I am screwed....I just laid there, and mumbled "What the hell is that noise...") and ran straight to Wesley's room, and checked on him. The fire alarm stopped a few seconds later. Weird. Then at about 7, I went downstairs to start coffee, and our broom closet was infested with ants. I am talking hundreds. I have no idea what they were attracted to, since it was our broom closet not our pantry. All I have in it is a few brooms and buckets, and a few reusable grocery bags! So after I got that cleaned up the rest of Today has been GREAT! Very productive, and I am feeling good about leaving tomorrow! Our floors get installed tomorrow also! I am so excited to see how they turn out! In not so great news...Wes had a rough day at school today. He pushed Carley! (I guess the wedding is off!) He come home heartbroken and sad that he didn't get a Pom Pom in his cup (reward system), and that he had a time out! Carley and Wes have a hard time sharing, and I know its just a 3 year old thing. But, you still hate hearing that your child is in trouble! The teacher called me this afternoon, and explained, and it was a smaller deal than I thought, which was good. Ugh, kids!
We are off to Florida for a week. I am excited! We have lots planned and I am so ready for vacation! Relax, I'll be updating as much as I can! :)
Ps- a special thanks to MTV for putting on a new "True Life" Nathan and I wizzed through the laundry watching that last night. The topic was " I have Severe acne" Wow. I will never complain about a pimple again. I felt so bad for those kids :(Some were even spending thousands on laser treatments, and their face was red and peeling so bad!
Monday, September 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment