Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Cravings....

Ok, they are starting early. Tonight I have to have a Caesar salad. Nathan is on his way to a restaurant to pick one up right now. I am dying for it. I really want a Caesar salad from Carrabba's on their ice cold plates, but the closest one is 20 minutes away, and Nathan has promise we'll go there this weekend. (I am dragging him to the movie Nights in Rodanthe Saturday night.....poor guy...did I tell you I have the best husband ever?!) The other day I was craving Sour Punch Straws....and he ran and got me a bag. Don't get me wrong, I'd much rather crave foods than be throwing up, its just weird. With Wesley as soon as that line on that stick turned purple, I was throwing up. I threw up until I was about 15 weeks, and one day a light turned on, and all was good.....actually too good. I gained way too much weight with Wesley. About 70 pounds to be exact. I refuse to do that again. I walked almost two miles tonight with my Mom (that's another thing- I have lots of energy!), and I am going to keep walking and working out, and trying to curve my cravings for junk as much as possible. With Wesley I craved sweets, sweets, and more sweets. This time around I am craving rich and savor things- and condiments (sour cream, cream cheese, ketchup, mustard, BBQ sauce....weird, weird!!) Nathan said tonight " At least you are craving salad" and I said "No....not really, I just want the croutons and dressing more than the lettuce." Yesterday I was eating croutons, shredded cheese, and Italian dressing all mixed up in a bowl! HA!
Sorry I had to take my little "Guess what baby C is" poll down. A friend emailed and said it was a bunch of gibberish letters, i guess something with the code got messed up. But out of 15 votes 12 of you said Girl, and 3 of you said boy. I voted boy. Even though this pregnancy so far is totally different, I just have a gut feeling its a boy. I really don't care either way, there is no reason to get upset about something you can't control! I really LOVE our boy name that we have picked out too! Our girl name is picked, but the middle name is still up for debate.
Ok, I am off to eat my salad and watch The Office Reruns! New Season starts tomorrow, and I am so excited!! Also, Grey's Anatomy is back tomorrow night! YAY! I'm ready for Fall TV to start!

No comments:

Post a Comment