

The leaves are looking a bit flat, I'll have to fluff them some more! It was a long year in storage!
So....I got estimates on our floors today. We are hoping to have them replaced with Hardwood next week while we are in Florida. We originally we only going to do the Family room, but I think I might have the guy talked down in price so that we can afford to do the dining room, and the toy room. I'll find out tomorrow! He just came and did the measurements, and I am hoping that I Wheeled and dealed him enough to talk him down in price! Dave Ramsey...eat your heart out! :) In one of his classes he talked about wheeling and dealing....and that you should never pay retail, and mention that you are paying in cash. They like cash. So...I said to the guys "I was ready to write you a check for this room today, but I got a quote from another company $1,000 cheaper to do all 3 rooms, so we might have to go with them. The guy is coming this afternoon to measure." So....he responded "Well, let me see what we can do, that sounds like a low price, but I think its definitely going to be cheaper that what I originally quoted you, because these rooms look smaller than the one on your blue prints and I'll talk to the manager about matching that price." So, he's going to figure it out, and call me tomorrow.....keep your fingers crossed! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment