Tuesday, September 23, 2008

To Protect and Serve!


When I picked up Wes from School yesterday, he was wearing this! The theme of the week is community Helpers, and I guess they talked about Policemen. He also told us, "If you don't listen, you go to Jail, and eat Bread and Water...." Geez....I guess they are really graphic with the kids nowadays! So last night Wes was giving us a hard time about coming to the dinner table (a nightly battle), and Nathan jokingly put Wesley's hat on, and swooped him up, and said "I'm a policeman, and you have to sit and eat your dinner" and Wes Gasped, jumped up, and sat at the table, and ate all of his dinner. Tomorrow the Theme is "Fire Men" and Wes had the cutest long sleeved fire truck shirt, and it might be cool enough for him to wear it! I think our high is going to be 75. I know....its the little things in life that make me smile!
Ps- Have I told you lately how much Wesley LOVES SCHOOL? He loves it, and is so excited to go! Every morning he says "I go to school today?" I'm so glad he is able to have those experiences, and have fun doing them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment