Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Favorite Things....


I've decided to participate in Sarah's favorite Things Tuesday. Every Tuesday she posts and encourages others to post something that makes your life easier, more beautiful, more delicious or more fun - something that you just love! Check it out at www. fiddleedeedee.blogspot.com

This week my favorite thing is the new autumn scent by Bath and Body Works called " Leaves." OH MY WORD.....this smells so GOOD! Here's the description..... Autumnal notes of golden nectar, juicy mandarin and red delicious apple are paired with toasted cinnamon stick, mulled cider spices and freshly harvested red berries. Yesterday I bought everything they had in this scent. Candles, scented oil, Wallflowers, room spray....I LOVE IT!!! Oh- and I will mention...I am addicted to Wallflowers. I mean addicted. I have 6 in my house...so that means 3 boxes a month that I have to buy to restock them! But they are on sale this week for $6.00! So this is the time to stock up! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment