I can hardly keep my eyes open lately. I am not sure if its lack of caffeine withdraws or that its from being pregnant. Usually when our alarm goes off at 6:45, I hit the ground running, and I am fine with my 12 am bed time. Lately, I want to hit the sack at 9:30 pm, sleep until Wes wakes up at 7:15 ish, and then get another nap when he naps at 1:00. I just woke up from a cat nap, and I am still tired.
Besides tiredness, I am feeling ok. Just a little crampy. I "googled" cramps in early pregnancy, and they say that they are very normal. Just you uterus stretching and growing. I do remember cramping with Wesley, and having to go for an ultrasound, and they said that they were "growing pains."
My first prenatal appointment is October 22nd, but if this crampy feeling continues, I might try to go earlier. I will be almost 10 weeks by then, which is crazy, because I saw my OB with Wesley as soon as I had a positive pregnancy test! I even had an Ultrasound at 5 weeks. So, this is all so different to me. I am so upset that I can not use my old OB again, I LOVED him so much, and he was so patient and nice to me. He even came in and did my c-section on his day off, because I wanted Wesley's birthday to be 11/11.
I had lunch with my girlfriends today, and did a little bit of shopping afterwards, and I am BEAT! In other good news, my friend Brandi is having a Boy and a Girl! How cute is that? 2009 seems to be the year of the girl, all my pregnant friends are having girls, except one couple that I know that are having Twin boys in January. Babies, babies EVERYWHERE! There are 4 pregnant women in my bible study! I love it!! I also love that I can get my newborn baby fix from Abby's baby, Graham. I never get tired of holding him....such a snuggle bug!
Have a great weekend!
Friday, September 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment