Ah, it feels so good to be home! Though we love going to Pensacola, its just nice to be in the comfort of your own home! I didn't do a good job blogging and updating our Kodak site while we were gone because my MIL's computer was acting funky, and I didn't have the patience for it! I am working on getting our pictures on Kodak, but it will be a while, I took over 400 pictures, and since they are from my good camera, the file sizes are HUGE! So I am trying my best, though we came home to a crazy house, since our furniture was all over the place because the floors were getting re done, and we had lots of stuff to unload from the van, but we are all settled in, Wes is asleep, and Nathan is playing his new Star Wars Wii game. Ok...so here's about our vacation.

Tuesday we got up early and drove. We got to Florida by 12 pm, which was really nice. We all got settled and took naps, and just hung around. You can read all about Wednesday below. Wednesday night we got Wes' bike....and boy he was so excited!! He picked everything out, Bike, Helmet, elbow pads! He had it all on in the store, and wouldn't let the bike out of his sight. My son has been blessed (or cursed) with a BIG head....Nathan has a big head also, so I think its where he gets it from, so I don't think the helmet will fit much longer but Wes REALLY wanted a McQueen helmet, so we agreed to let him get it. Thursday my MIL and I got up and left SUPER early 

(ok, early for me, 7:30am) and drove to Foley, AL to the outlet malls. We found some great deals, especially at Children's Place ( TONS of 99 cents stuff for summer next year) and Banana Republic. I also had some good luck at Ralph Lauren for Nathan. After that we got lunch, then headed home. Nathan and his Dad went golfing after we got home, and I was happy that they got to go and do that. Really, I love my In Laws, I have been really blessed. I talk to my MIL at least 3 times a day, and she LOVES Wesley so much. We get along great, and I am so glad Nathan also get s along so well with my family. Friday we went to the beach. Originally we going to get a beach photographer, but had scheduling conflicts, so we decided to try to take a few pictures ourselves ( I wanted them for Christmas Cards...lol). I am not sure if I like them, so we'll see. It was a really windy day! After the beach and lunch,
we went to a Air Force museum. You would have thought we took Wesley to DISNEY world!! Wesley LOVED seeing the old planes, and sitting in a cockpit! Saturday we just hung around the farm. Wes just loves it there, and I can't blame him. Their house is in the middle of 8 acres, with horses, a clubhouse, barn, a pool, golf cart, and swing set. Wes just runs and runs around that place with Nathan's little brother, Brennan who is 10 years old. We had a fabulous vacation, and we were so happy that we went. Nathan had some vacation time to use up, and we were debating on
Orlando or Pensacola. Orlando is still a bit too hot, so I think we are going to do a Disney vacation in January or February.
we went to a Air Force museum. You would have thought we took Wesley to DISNEY world!! Wesley LOVED seeing the old planes, and sitting in a cockpit! Saturday we just hung around the farm. Wes just loves it there, and I can't blame him. Their house is in the middle of 8 acres, with horses, a clubhouse, barn, a pool, golf cart, and swing set. Wes just runs and runs around that place with Nathan's little brother, Brennan who is 10 years old. We had a fabulous vacation, and we were so happy that we went. Nathan had some vacation time to use up, and we were debating on
Orlando or Pensacola. Orlando is still a bit too hot, so I think we are going to do a Disney vacation in January or February. Ok, Here's the other exciting part of our trip, I found out that I am pregnant!
We are just OVER THE MOON with excitement! We are feeling so blessed that things happened this quickly, and I am excited that I will be pregnant through out Winter!! Wesley really wants a baby sister, and I can say with 110% honesty, I don't care about boy or girl. Either way it will be exciting. It will be fun to see Wes with a brother down the road, and it would be fun to see Nathan with a daughter. Either way, our family is changing for the good, and this baby will be a blessing to our family. God is so good, and we just PRAISE Him for this miracle! My due date is my Dad's birthday- May 12th! So far I am feeling great, I am about 6 weeks, and I am just really tired. Hopefully I won't have morning sickness bad this time around. With Wesley I was hospitalized, and was super sick! I'll keep you posted! Yay! :)
We are just OVER THE MOON with excitement! We are feeling so blessed that things happened this quickly, and I am excited that I will be pregnant through out Winter!! Wesley really wants a baby sister, and I can say with 110% honesty, I don't care about boy or girl. Either way it will be exciting. It will be fun to see Wes with a brother down the road, and it would be fun to see Nathan with a daughter. Either way, our family is changing for the good, and this baby will be a blessing to our family. God is so good, and we just PRAISE Him for this miracle! My due date is my Dad's birthday- May 12th! So far I am feeling great, I am about 6 weeks, and I am just really tired. Hopefully I won't have morning sickness bad this time around. With Wesley I was hospitalized, and was super sick! I'll keep you posted! Yay! :)ps- I am going as fast as I can with the Kodak site....hopefully by morning they'll be posted! I have about 4-5 albums.

No comments:
Post a Comment