Saturday, September 13, 2008

Six Flags!

I am surprised that I am still awake and able to type this, as I had an exhausting day at Six Flags today. For some insane reason we decided to go this weekend...why we didn't wait until October for that fabulous Fall weather?! Its beyond me! It was crowded, and hot....but we had fun. Actually Wesley had a blast....and didn't nap today (after getting up at 6:30 am, and going to bed at 10 the night before), I was ready for a cranky almost three year old, but he was perfect. Yes, I said perfect. Really, he was. Obviously we didn't ride any thrill rides, but Wes LOVED the little kiddie rides! Of course he loved Thomas, but he had lots of fun on the other rides as well. I'll upload pictures to kodak. We ended up not getting to the park until 12ish. We had to pay the flooring people (and we got lost...Nathan swears he's getting a GPS this week), and we stopped for lunch, but we stayed at the park until almost 6, got home 7:30 after stopping for dinner, gave Wes a quick bath, and I swear when his head hit the pillow he was sound asleep! I'm on my way....

No comments:

Post a Comment