Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Aquarium and Beach

Today we went to the Gulf Aquarium and to Ft Walton Beach. Wesley is CRAZY about marine life, and loved seeing the animals up close. The dolphins were so cute, and Wesley laughed and clapped through the whole show. The weather here is PERFECT.....not too hot at all. The high today was 80, and there was little to no humidity, and the beautiful breeze on the Gulf. The boys had fun building sand castles, swimming and jumping waves. I had fun laying out. Oh how I love to lay on the beach!!! So far we are having a great vacation! Tonight, Nathan's Mom is taking Wes to buy a bicycle for his birthday. Its a little early since his birthday is not for another 2 months, but she wanted him to pick it out, and see him enjoy it. Plus, we are driving this trip, so we can get it back rather than ship it. For our Thanksgiving trip, I think we are going to fly since we have a short time to visit. So as you can imagine, Wesley is VERY excited about getting a bike tonight! Tomorrow, my MIL and I are going to the outlets! Its a tradition for us, and usually when I visit we always hit up the outlets! She has a GREAT Gymboree outlet, and we are having family pictures taken on the beach so I want to find cute coordinating outfits for that. I am thinking the whole Khaki, white shirt thing is a bit over done, so I am probably going to go with blues.....We'll see what I find! Nathan and his Dad are going to golfing sometime this week, and we want to hit the beach a few more times. Also, Wes has requested to go fishing, so doing that, swimming, and hanging around the farm, the days will go by fast! Here are a few pictures from today. I am working on uploading them to Kodak so I can free space on my memory card. But the files are so huge, don't expect them until tomorrow morning!
My Mom said our floors came out great, so I am so excited to see them! We are going home on Sunday so that Wes doesn't miss school on Monday (thats why we left Tuesday so that Wes only missed Wednesday of school). Plus that will give Nathan a few days to rest at home before he has to go back to work!



No comments:

Post a Comment