Sunday, September 14, 2008

shhh....

I'm procrastinating this evening. Don't tell anyone. For some reason I just can not get motivated....and the bad news is, its almost 10 pm! Usually I save my laundry for Mondays during Wesley's nap, but I have a FULL (I mean FULL) day tomorrow, so I decided to knock it out tonight. But, I forgot how tired I am! Nathan screamed from downstairs a few minutes ago that he is going to help me get it done before bed.
We also had a busy Sunday, I am not sure where the day went actually! We slept in until 8 am....which was nice (and no, I didn't drug my child!), until I realized that we had to be at church at 9:15 to help set up, Greet and usher.....so we got ready super fast, and had to skip our usual Starbucks stop :( After church we have lunch at my Mom's, and before I knew it, it was 2 pm! So Wes and Nathan took naps, and My Mom and I headed into Athens to CVS and go to Ann Taylor Loft. They had a good sale, so I wanted to check it out! I am getting to the point that I only shop at Ann Taylor Loft for clothes anymore (ok, I lied, I love all those teeny bopper stores too- AE, Aeropostale, Hollister and Abercrombie). They just fit sooooo good! I know, they are kinda pricey, but I love the quality! Oh- and I can COMFORTABLY fit in their size 8 pants....which TOTALLY gives them brownie points! Nathan laughs that I will nickle and dime our grocery budget, but I'll spend whatever on clothes. Clothes are my weakness, we all have way too many, and I just can't help it!! There were a few sweaters that I wanted, but decided to go back when its cooler, and I am glad I decided to wait because I got two coupon cards with my purchase that if you send $50, you get $25 off....YAY!
After Athens, we had dinner with my Mom, and then Nathan took care of the lawns. After putting Wes to bed, I realized what a busy day I have tomorrow, and that we are leaving for Florida on TUESDAY! So....I need to get my butt in gear :) Ok...enough ramblings I gotta get to this laundry! I hope you had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment