On Friday I was out doing some grocery shopping, and I almost squealed with delight over these spill proof cups with the straws!!!
I actually wrote Playtex a few months ago asking them to make these cups! Wesley had the sippy cup version of this, and since I would like to take him off the sippy cup, and move on to just straw cups or regular cups, these are perfect! The reason why they are so special is because you can insert your own design in the see through bottom part of the cups.....so I found some one on ebay to make me these cute cloth inserts that had Wesley's name embroidered on them. I love them....after my cute emrroidered baby wipes case, these are my favorite must have item! I love that they are different, and have his name on it- his cup never gets mixed up with anyone elses!

No comments:
Post a Comment