Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Random stuff

So, some of you have informed me that you are not going to bed until I post something. But, I have sat here, and thought about it....and hmmm.....nothing is coming to mind. Its been a busy and boring day in the Christiansen household. After dropping Wes off at school....my check engine light came on in my car. So I stopped by the mechanic to have him peek at it. I just had it serviced last week, so I thought maybe the computer just needed rebooted or something. No, its some weird part, and I had to take it to the dealership-so $300 later, its fixed, and all is good.I had to hurry up and get it fixed since we are leaving for Florida on Tuesday. I want a new car. There I said it. Do I know better? Yes. There is nothing wrong with my car, I just hit 45K miles....and can I say this is the longest I have had a car since Nathan and I have been together. I'm spoiled...I know. But a girl can dream right?
Flooring estimate didn't come down as much as I wanted. So I think I am going to just do the family room. That was the original plan, and I am going stick to it.
Tonight I had a really long phone date with my good friend and cousin Laura. It was so good to catch up with her, and shes the type of friend that I can go weeks with out talking to (though I hate doing that) and we call each other and feel that we have talked everyday. We have so many similar interests and views, and we totally have the same type of humor. Usually we can look at each other and just know....and we'll burst into laughter.
Besides that I am shooting my first infant photo's tomorrow...I'm nervous!!

No comments:

Post a Comment