Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happenings....

I know that a few of you are following my blog consistently are probably wondering what the heck happened to me! I have been a busy and tired girl! Sunday after church, I of course took a big nap, and then cooked a big Sunday dinner! I also worked a lot on Children's Ministry stuff. Then yesterday I had a morning full of errands, and after I picked up Wesley from school, and got everything put away, I was beat! So I decided to lay down, and the phone would not stop ringing! Then after Wes got up, I had a meeting with my Pastor about Children's Ministry. So last night I took a relaxing bath (which I have been doing a lot lately), and watched TV, and hit the sack early!
This morning went went to a Pumpkin Patch with My mom to get pictures of Wesley for Halloween cards. Last year we went to this Pumpkin Patch, and its awesome! Its almost an hour and half away, but the Pumpkins are huge, and if you go during the week, nobody is there! Last year I took pictures of Wes in his Halloween costume, and I loved them! This year Wes was in a "no Cheesing" kind of mood. I did get a few good shots, but Wes wasn't in the mood, and he literally says "No Cheesing Mom!" Also, there are some great outlets by this Pumpkin Farm, so we got some shopping in this morning too! At the outlets they have a playground, and another Mom and I were talking, and her due date is May 15th, so we were comparing pregnancy symptoms. She is super sick, and she said with her other pregnancy she was just tired, and not sick at all. I told her I was the opposite, sick with Wes, and just super tired this time. I am SO thankful that I am not having morning sickness! I am a little queasy at times, and I am having food aversion's, but not vomiting, which is a big praise! I'll upload the rest to Kodak later! This will be trip 1 of 10 to the Pumpkin Patch this year.....I Love it! And just think next year I'll have a new little Pumpkin to photograph! YAY!


Get this hat off me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment