Sunday, August 17, 2008

Life

Wow. Things have been busy, and are about to get busier! If I survive this week, things will be good!
Lets back track and talk about this weekend! Saturday morning was exactly what I needed! Nathan let me sleep until 9! I woke up to two very happy boys eating pancakes, and having my Starbucks waiting for me! Nathan got both lawns done (ours and my Mom), we took all took naps, and then headed over to Carley's birthday party. After the LONG car ride (ha!), we had fun with the Libsack's and celebrating a VERY special girl's birthday. Wes is in awe of Carley, and will listen to whatever she says! Poor Abby is literally about to pop, but she had a smile on her face the whole day :) We were going to go on a "date," but we were having so much fun, we decided to stay and get pizza and watch our old home movies! It was so fun seeing her wedding video, showing her mine and getting to see Abby's life before I knew her!
Today I went to Publix after church....I might have to do another post about that....drumroll please......I save over $90 this week! yay! My total was $110, and I had $46.00 in coupons, knocking my total to $64!! I really saved with Buy one Get one frees! Also....ahh!! The Sobe Life water was 10/$10 this week, and they all had .50 cent coupons on them, and since our store doubles anything 50 cents and under- they all doubled up to a dollar and they were all free! yay! I wasn't a jerk though. I only got 10. I hate when people are greedy and take everything like that at the store!
Also, I am now employed! I am our church's Children's Coordinator! This is a part time 3 hour a week job that involves planning and choosing the curriculum for Children's church! I do not have to work weekends (or outside of my house!), and its doing what I love best- planning! The best part is I am getting paid well to do this! More $$$ to go towards Student Loans! YAY! I am prayerfully considering the Children's Minister position. Still unsure about that, but this is a fun little step in that direction! I'm excited!
Tomorrow we are playdating at Abby's and I finally get to see my pal Brandi! YAY! I can't wait to see her bump! I think since she is having twins she'll start to show earlier! Also, Tuesday we are leaving for a short trip to North Carolina. We are going to go up for an over night trip, and stay at the hotel where Dirty Dancing was filmed! Its the Lake Lure Inn....fun! We are taking my cousin up there to go tubing and to hang by the pool. Just something fun for us to do! Poor Nathan has to work :( So it will just be us girls...and Wesley :) Saturday EARLY morning I leave for West Virginia. I am so sad to leave my boys all weekend! Hopefully it will go by fast! Ok...so that catches you up with me! Next week at this time I'll be on pins and needles waiting for Baby Boy Libsack! I am so excited I can not wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment