Ugh, remember when I said that I have no plans the weekend of the 23rd...grrrr....now I have to go to West Virginia. Ugh. I don't want to go, much less pay $400 for air fare. I am just not wanting to leave my boys. My cousin called last night, and said that there is a lot of chaos up there, and they are letting everyone pick what they want that weekend, then sending the rest to Goodwill. It has to be done that weekend. I said "I don't really want anything, she already gave me her silverware and some of her Jewelry. I was only going to come up to help clean out the house." She then tells me that there are two things specifically in the Will that are for me, but she can not tell me what they are over the phone (the Will states that), and I have to come get them by that weekend. Ugh. What in the world could it be?!
Nathan keeps joking that its going to be her "Elizabeth" mug, since I am named after her. Or her Birth Certificate.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment