Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Lake Lanier Water Park

We had a fun morning at Lake Lanier Water park with Abby and Carley. The kiddie area was the perfect size for our kids, and they had fun splashing and sliding! I didn't get any pictures of the kids together because they seemed to be in the opposite direction all the time! I am happy because I needed to work on my tan...I have been slacking on the tanning bed lately, and its been too hot to lay out in the sun...so I got some good sun today (no lectures please....having a tan makes me happy). In just a few weeks our kids will be back in school! I'm ready! Though I love having Wesley home with me, and I love doing fun stuff, its so nice to get a break twice a week, and it is so good for him too! Not only is playing, but he is also learning and having fun. This year he will be in Carley's class and he is so excited about that! Every time I say " In a few weeks you will be going to school. " He says "with Carley!" Since we live so close by, and we can see Carley's house from Wesley's window, he says goodnight and blows her a kiss every night :) Is it love....I'm not sure....ha ha! Its funny because when they are together they hardly play "together." They just kinda coexist! I know its the age, but its still kinda funny. Also, at night we have a hard time getting Wesley out of the bath tub. So we say, "come on, its time to get out, we have to send the water to Carley's house, so that she can get a bath." He will literally jump out of the tub! ah...the lies we tell our children....lol.....

No comments:

Post a Comment