Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Busy Busy Day!

So, I started the morning off on the wrong foot because our Internet was down. Wah. For those who don't know, I kick my morning off after everyone is settled (off to work, breakfast made) with a cup of coffee, and my email and news. This threw me off this morning! Also, I booked my ticket to WV online the night before, and never got a conformation email, and I was worried that maybe it didn't go through. Nathan finally got it up and running tonight....it just needed to be "re set." Geesh...

Not that I would have had much time on the net this morning! I went to Curves at 9 am this morning, then after we got home I changed and we all went to the paint your own pottery place! Wesley loved it, and did great! He concentrated really hard (see the tongue hanging out?) and sat for the whole 2 hours that we were there! I was so happy because he had the option of using acrylic paint where he could take his art home today. He chose (big surprise) a Monster Truck to paint, and has been carrying it around all afternoon. The rest of us chose to have our projects go through the Kiln and get glazed. Haylee painted a dog bowl, My mom painted a Fairy for Anna, and I painted a soap dispenser for my Kitchen. Fun! After we got lunch and headed home for our Spa/makeover afternoon!
Haylee said that she wanted her her hair cut and dyed before starting school, and like I said before, Anna is amazing with hair. She totally does her own hair (cuts it too!), and every time I see her- its different! I just think its amazing that she can do the things that she does! So I talked to Anna about it Saturday and Anna said she would totally do it! So...it came out soooo good! Haylee was a trooper, and even let me wax her eyebrows! Wow! She said actually it didn't hurt as much as she thought, and its better than tweezing. Anna took about an inch off, and it looks so cute!! Her hair is so bright and pretty! She kept saying she really liked it. Which I was so glad! I keep telling her that her Dad is going to not let her come to Ga if we send her back looking so grown up! Anna also highlighted my hair- and I feel almost normal again. I am getting used to the short cut. Its still weird that I can't pull my hair up! Oh...also....we were laughing so hard about this Ginormous watermelon today, almost the size of Wes. Lots of Watermelon these next few days! Tomorrow we are going to Have Carley over (Abby is progressing in her baby status....I'll be spoiling him in less than two weeks!! :), and Friday we are going to go to the mall. Last night we saw Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2, cheesy.....but cute movie :)


No comments:

Post a Comment