Monday, July 28, 2008

YAY for Girls weekend!

First, let me say- we missed you Brandi. We are a trio, and when a 1/3 of your trio is missing because of morning sickness....its sad stuff! BUT Abby and I had a great time in Madison, and at the B&B. We shopped, got pedicures, ate a yummy lunch, shopped again, got ice cream, talked and talked, went to a fantastic restaurant for dinner, and played with the "If" book to ask each other bunches of "IF" questions. All in all it was a fun silly, laughing non stop time! The in the room next to us joked and said we kept him up all night :) I didn't take many pictures, but I have a few- here they are :)Its just fun not to be on a schedule, and not worry about naps, and be able to sit and enjoy a meal and uninterrupted conversation!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment