Ok...a few more things, since I have until my laundry dries :)
I dyed my hair this weekend. Usually I get it done at the Salon, and have it highlighted. For those who don't know- naturally I have REALLY dark hair. My Grandmother was full blooded Italian (Of course I inherit my Mom's fair Irish skin, and my Dad's dark hair). So at the wonderful age at 27...I am starting to get Grey's. I am way too young to have grey in my hair. Also, I think my hair is way too dark for my skin tone. So...I highlight and dye my hair. I am getting tired of paying almost $200 every other month to get my hair done. This last time I dyed it auburn and had blonde highlights through out it. So....this weekend...I got REALLY brave, and dyed it brown myself. Its dark....a bit too dark to me...but I am going to give it a week before I go running back to the salon. I am not good with physical change on me...so I think I need to give it time, and I believe with a few more shampoos my blonde highlights will be showing through. It take a lot to get my hair blonde (its has so much red undertones in it), so...they usually have to strip my hair (another reason I want to stop highlighting- its bad for my hair!) and then dye it blonde. For me to get the blonde out, I have to grow it out. So, We'll see! I was 2 seconds away from going to my stylist today and begging for forgiveness! Everyone else seems to like it- I don't know- we'll see- stay tuned :)
Abby and I are going away next weekend to a Bed and Breakfast. I am so excited! Fun girl time and we are going to get dressed up and go somewhere fun for dinner. We will miss Brandi though :( But- the funny thing is, I am going out of town with Brandi the next weekend to North Carolina to take our boys to see Thomas the Train!
Nathan and I graduated from Financial Peace University tonight! I am glad we took the class, and I am glad that it is over. We gained a lot of really good information- and we are applying a lot of the principles to our life (like refinancing to a 15 yr mortgage- which I am crazy nervous about!) but I am so happy to have our carefree BBQ Sunday afternoons back! We are almost done with our softball season too- but get this- we are in the play offs....which is just so funny since we are 2-7! VBS is coming up, and I think I have most of it planned out. I am still working on it a lot during the day.
Ok- there is all my happenings!
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment