Monday, July 28, 2008

Rest in Peace Aunt Liz


Just an update- my Aunt Liz went home today at 5:30 pm. She died peacefully, and I know that she is so happy right now because she is with her family. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. We will miss her terribly. I am still trying to decide about the funeral, and what I should do. I might go up in a few weeks to help my family clean out her house instead of going to the funeral...we'll see.....Here's a picture of her and Wesley. :) I am glad she got to meet him!

What a woman she was! She loved playing games, and talking. I have soooooo many funny stories about her! I could write a book! I think one of my favorites is when I was about 8. I was up in West Virginia and I wanted one of those plastic wading pools. My aunt drove a 1979 Cutlass with two doors. I talked her in to buying this pool, and putting INSIDE her car. As she drove, my friend Amanda and I held it up against the roof of the car so she could see. At red lights we would put our arms down and rest them. It was so funny! My Aunt was only about 4'11...and she had to sit on a cushion to see over the steering wheel to begin with. She will be greatly missed!

No comments:

Post a Comment