Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Life to do list

I was reading Real Simple Magazine yesterday, and they had a great article on people writing in on their life "to do list." You know, the things you want to see/do/accomplish before you die. So after much thought....here's my list....I am only listing 10...I could probably list 50....but I'll spare you :) Feel free to comment me some of the things you'd like to do!



1. Hold my Children's children.

2. Live within walking distance to the beach.

3. See the Northern Lights.

4. Go to Greece.

5. Run in a 5k.

6. Sit in the first row of a Jimmy Buffet Concert.

7. Take a photography class/start a Photography business.

8. Go on a mission Trip to a 3rd world country.

9. Adopt a child- preferably a teen.

10. And, above everything else, become just like my Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment