Wednesday, July 30, 2008

whew....its been a busy couple of days!

Wow! Its been crazy around here the past few days! Just a lot going on! VBS is underway, so I can finally wipe my slate clean of that! The consignment sale is also done with, and I found some amazing stuff! I spent about $70, and I got 10 pairs of pants (all Gap or Children's place), a new jacket, an Oshkosh Sweatsuit, 4 sweatshirts, 6 pairs of Pajamas, sandals, and some Thomas Toys! I was really happy with the stuff I found! I have already bought most of Wesley's winter clothes last spring when they were on clearance, so really didn't need any shirts or sweaters for hi. I didn't buy many pants though because I wasn't sure of his size. So I went in thinking I really just need Pj's (everyone knows I a a bit nuts about Pj's- I can never have enough), a jacket and pants. So I did good!! If you are in this area, go check it out, they have SOOOOOOO much stuff!! Life is starting to slow down, on Friday we are off to North Carloina to see Thomas! We'll be back Sunday!
I decided not to go to the funeral. I am going to go up in a few weeks to help clean out her house. My cousin is very sick with Cancer, and she is trying to do a lot of this work, so I thought I would be better off helping her tie up the estate and her house rather than just going up for the funeral. We sent flowers, but my attitude is that funerals are silly. Its not my type of thing. So...thats why I decided not to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment