Friday, July 11, 2008

one year flashback!

Last year at this time.....this is what I was doing. Man am I so glad that its this year rather than last year! Though I love living in Georgia, and I am so happy that we moved, I hated moving- especially out of state! We had a lot of hurdles to cross before we made it here! Between leaving our house that was still up for sale, my Dad's death, our moving company calling a few days before we were about to move and uping our expenses a $1000.00, resulting in us having to use uhauls (thank GOD for Nelson!), and having a curious teething toddler on our hands.

Normally the drive to Jefferson from Orlando is 7 hours.....its took us 14. Nathan's brake lights went out on the Uhaul (so someone had to follow him), we had to tow a car, and an extra Uhaul, Wesley cried for about 9 hours of it and we hit rain like CRAZY! But...with the whole move...I just kept saying...."If God wants us in Georgia....he'll make this all happen." and He did. The crazy thing is.....we unpacked a lot of the house that night that we got there, and Anna and I went to Ikea the next morning-LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment