Thursday, July 3, 2008

Sunflower Festival



Today we went over to Madison (my favorite lil town) and met up with our good friends from Orlando. We hung out at the Bed and Breakfast for a bit, then went to the Sunflower Festival. It was breathtaking! Sunflowers every where that you looked! We took Wesley to this festival when he was about 7 months old, and that was the trip that inspired us to move to Georgia! After we went to lunch and had Ice Cream. Of course no visit would be complete until Polly bought Wesley a present. So we went to the toy store, and he wanted a big bubble wand....so she got him one. It was sweet because she was trying to convince him to get something bigger and better- and that's all he wanted!

It was so nice seeing our friends. Polly is such a neat person, and an inspiration to me. She is always the life of the party, and will always bring a smile to your face!! I just love her! Her Granddaughters Charli and Luci are the sweetest girls you could ever meet...and they love Vera Bradley...so they are totally cool to me :) haha :)

I uploaded lots of pictures on Kodak Gallery. We are flying out EARLY tomorrow morning! I will have email/Internet access, so I might update this blog if I am up to it. We'll see. My In laws have a full week planned, so I might be too tired at the end of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment