
My birthday is coming up (next Saturday- don't worry, you still have time to my gift in the mail...hahaha!) and I am starting to feel a bit spoiled! This get away weekend that I am going on with Abby is a part of my birthday present from Nathan. Nathan also got me a video camera that I have been wanting for awhile. He gave it to me today!! Its called a "flip." Have you heard of it? It records up to an hour, and its quoted as the "Words simplest video camera." Nathan's Mom bought us a digital camcorder as a baby gift when we had Wesley, and the thing is so complicated to use and to upload video. This little guy is so compact (fits in the palm of your hand) and all you do is point and click. Afterwards, you flip open the side usb and upload. You can even upload your videos and have them burned onto a DVD! Check it out at http://www.theflip.com/ I got the Flip Ultra (in black because Nathan would never use a PINK video camera....lol) I'll be uploading to Utube soon! Yay! I love birthdays! We will be spending my actual birthday at Thomas the Train. I couldn't think of a better way to spend my birthday than being with my Little family and seeing my little boy so excited about seeing THOMAS! Every morning he asks me "We go see Thomas today?" About a week to go.... I can't wait to video tape his reaction :)
Thursday, July 24, 2008
I am feeling spoiled!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment