I know, I have been a bad blogger lately. I am sorry, and I apologize. Its a pet peeve of mine when people start something, and don't follow through, and I apologize. I have not checked your blogs, and I have not blogged. Things are busy to say the least! Here is a glimpse of my to do list this week.
I have a lot of running around to do, and things to get done. This month is just filled to the brim! To top it all off the last two weekends in July, I will be out of town!
I have a lot of running around to do, and things to get done. This month is just filled to the brim! To top it all off the last two weekends in July, I will be out of town! Ok, so here's the update! Fl was wonderful. We really had a lot of fun, and my in laws are great. We did just enough stuff, and got time in there to relax! We are amazed at Wesley's natural ability in the pool. By the end of the week, he was swimming underwater with his face totally under (arm wings on), floating on his back, and begging us to throw him under in the pool. Well....Thursday night, he kept saying his ear hurt....ugh.....so we went to a Dr on Friday, and he got a bad case of swimmers ear. No biggie, but annoying, because we didn't get to go to the beach on Friday as planned- oh well! The flight back was fine. Wesley threw the biggest tantrum at the ticket counter because I checked his suitcase. He soon got over it, and loved riding the "big jet." He told me when he gets big he's going to fly a big jet and wear a helmet...:) He is so funny!
Hope you all had a great weekend! Prayers for my pal Sara who is having her baby Tuesday!

No comments:
Post a Comment