
So...is my kiddo trying to tell me something?! At about 10 mouths, Wesley got a hold of our camera cord, and sucked on the end of it. When he did this, he ruined it, and it wouldn't connect with the computer. 30 bucks later- we got a new cord.
Well, now we have a computer where we just stick the memory card in the front of the computer (which I just LOVE!). I usually leave the memory card in there after I upload pictures. Today I was putting sheets on the bed, and Wesley was playing up in our loft. A few minutes later he says to me..."I have candy." I looked more closely, and it was my Memory card- IN HIS MOUTH! UGH! So...it doesn't work. My Memory card is a professional card- and can hold up to 600 pictures, and they are expensive...like 50 bucks....UGH! Guess I'll be going to Best Buy tomorrow before we go to North Carolina!
Is this his way of saying "stop taking my picture?" LOL
I won't be blogging til Monday...so have a great weekend :)
Happy Birthday TO ME!!! :) I'll be 28 the next time I blog!
Happy Birthday TO ME!!! :) I'll be 28 the next time I blog!

No comments:
Post a Comment