I went to my stylist today....I was there to get highlights and a cut. I decided to be drastic, and cut all of my hair!I did, and I like it! She talked me out of highlights though. She said, I should wait a few weeks until the dye fades, and the highlights will pop out more. She's right. They are already starting to come through. I am so happy with how my cut turned out! I wanted something hassle free, and something that I could just blow dry and go. I have a lot of hair, but its fine, and has little to no body....so I would hot roll it everyday to give it some texture. It would still be straight, but it at least had some body to it!
Ok....so here are the pictures! Its weird taking pictures of myself, but my good friend was dying to see it, and so was Nathan. So here they are!
Whatcha think?! Nathan LOVES LOVES short hair...so he loves it! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment