
We had a great Valentine's Day! I feel like we celebrated it all week! Nathan was really sweet and kept surprising me with little things around the house, like doing stuff on my to-do list, bringing me Starbucks one morning, and a really nice card with a hand written letter. He did a few other things, but I know it would totally embarass him if I told anyone :) Since we already exchanged gifts, we "vowed" not to buy anything else for each other! Wesley had his school party Wednesday, and had a lot of fun. The kids exchanged cards, and Wesley loved passing his treats out. On Thursday night, I had that "fun" fever suddenly come on, and had to cancel our Mom's group V-day party :(. Saturday I was feeling much better, so we went to Cracker Barrel (told you I love that place!) and then the ATL Aquarium. The aquarium was PACKED! Like wall to wall, Disney in the Summer packed.
So we only stayed for two hours. Just too many people! After we got home, and took naps, Nathan and I went out to dinner. Wesley stayed with my Mom and "Aunt Margarita" (that's what he call her!) and watched Madagascar 2 (his Gram got him that and The Cars Wii game for V-day). Nathan and I had to wait 2 hours at Bonefish, but it was so worth it! We sat at the Bar and had a great appetizers and Nathan had a few glasses of wine (I had a few sips...shhhh...oh, how I miss my wine!). After dinner we were going to a movie, but the crowds at the Mall were crazy! (who says we are in a recession?!) So, we got Starbucks, and shopped. I found the BEST Maternity pants, and I got the BEST sale at Crazy 8's! Crazy 8's is Gymboree's new clothing line that they just launched. Its a bit more "edgier" than traditional Gymboree....more like Gap or Old Navy. Any way, all their winter clothes were on crazy sale ( like $1.99 hoodies), so I got about 20 shirts for Wes next winter! Awesome!
So we only stayed for two hours. Just too many people! After we got home, and took naps, Nathan and I went out to dinner. Wesley stayed with my Mom and "Aunt Margarita" (that's what he call her!) and watched Madagascar 2 (his Gram got him that and The Cars Wii game for V-day). Nathan and I had to wait 2 hours at Bonefish, but it was so worth it! We sat at the Bar and had a great appetizers and Nathan had a few glasses of wine (I had a few sips...shhhh...oh, how I miss my wine!). After dinner we were going to a movie, but the crowds at the Mall were crazy! (who says we are in a recession?!) So, we got Starbucks, and shopped. I found the BEST Maternity pants, and I got the BEST sale at Crazy 8's! Crazy 8's is Gymboree's new clothing line that they just launched. Its a bit more "edgier" than traditional Gymboree....more like Gap or Old Navy. Any way, all their winter clothes were on crazy sale ( like $1.99 hoodies), so I got about 20 shirts for Wes next winter! Awesome! Now that the bed rest is not looming over my head, Nathan and I are trying to decide if we should go on vacation for our anniversary, or stay home. We usually always go somewhere, but this year, when we thought I might be on bed rest, Nathan said if we didn't go, we could use the money we budgeted for a vacation for a lap top and treadmill (two things that I want....) So now, I am trying to decide.....if we go on vacation, we were thinking about flying to South Florida for a long weekend, and we were even thinking about taking Wesley. He loves the beach, and loves to swim. Usually Nathan and I go alone, but this time, I think I may want to take him....decisions, decisions....but....do I really want to be on a beach, in a swimsuit, pregnant?!

No comments:
Post a Comment