Ok....some have asked AGAIN for it....some have even begged, here she is...28 weeks...12 to go! I am feeling huge, but I am also feeling good! I am happy to say that I have only gained 15 pounds so far, and Allie is 2.5 pounds. Hope this makes you happy :) You know who you are :) Also....I am SO READY for it to warm up! I have some cute spring maternity stuff that I am dying to wear !!! Allie is wiggling so much these days! I so hope I don't forget how that feels. Though I am anxious to meet my little girl, deep down there is a part of me that is sad that this is the last time I will be pregnant. Constantly getting nudges and kicks through out the day from my baby is such a sweet reminder to enjoy every second- the good and the bad- of this pregnancy. I love that Nathan is such awe of the baby, and feeling the baby. He would have his hand on my stomach all day long if he could.

No comments:
Post a Comment