Thursday, February 5, 2009
My least favorite shade of Pink.....
We all know that I love pink. I mean LOVE IT! But....when Wesley woke up with a gooey crusty eye this morning, I've decided that's the only pink I don't like. Pink Eye. As soon as I realized he had it, my eyes started itching like crazy. Its like when someone mentions lice around me- I immediately feel like a 1000 bugs are crawling all over me (I had to stop and itch as I typed that sentence). Poor Wesley, if he even touches his face, I am sanitizing, or washing him down. Yuck... so off we went to Dr Arata's today. We got eye drops, and hopefully things will be healed up by Saturday. I've decided we would be millionaires if it wasn't for Doctor bills. Ok...maybe not millionaires, but I would have a lot of extra shopping money if it wasn't for all these medications, illnesses, surgeries, and hospitalizations! I hate to gripe, I am thankful that we do have health insurance that pays a majority but dang is it eating away at our extra money in the budget! ...oh well....off to go clean my eyeballs some more :) haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment