
Here she is! 26 weeks! Smiling and kicking away through out the entire ultrasound! We had a lot of fun today peeking in at our little girl! (and yes...SHE is Definitely a SHE!) We were very lucky because a new ultrasound tech was training, so we had a scan by our normal ultrasound tech, Alyson...who we just LOVE! and then we had the new ultrasound tech sit and "play" for a bit. So we got to "oooohhh" and "aaaahhhh" for almost an hour over our little girl! The tech said that she was in the perfect position, and got over 46 face shots of her! (all are on the Kodak Gallery!) Right now she is breech (no biggie...I'm having a c-section), and really good news......My placenta has totally moved up! Yay! So, no bed rest! I am not sure who she looks like as of yet...I think she may favor Nathan more than me....who knows...Wesley's 3-D scan was at 31 weeks....so he had a little more fat on him. Allie weights 2 pounds. 1 ounce right now :) Everything is perfect, and looking like in great shape! Praise GOD!

Nathan's surgery is scheduled for this Thursday at 10 am. Please pray it all goes well! We went to his pre-op appointments this morning. I think I am more nervous than he is!

No comments:
Post a Comment